<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22443764?origin\x3dhttp://mia-dolce-vita.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
{Monday, February 20, 2006}

Driving


On fri, i went out with dawndawn, then that girly ask me to go MOS to meet this guy, faint so tired already so i said another time haha.. But we ate at Tuktuk for dinner, so yummy especially the crabmeat vermicilli, we spent like a total of 55bucks haha.. Took pics on the bus, and everyone was like staring at us like we are some crazy assy=p

I went to work yesterday, and was like talking to Nic, Vodka and Avril non-stop haha.. So sad Nic is gonna transfer to another department. Will miss that boy, cuz no1 will talk to me in English already haha!

I just applied for BTT, hmm.. its gonna be in April. Hopefully I will pass=p I can't find any job, save me! I'm thinking of going for some courses, should i take up tennis, french, guitar, drums or dance? Not sure if its gonna be expensive though!

Can't wait till thurs/fri for the class (AA33) outing. P.S. Sorry 4/6 peeps, i won't be going for the Swenson's gathering tomorrow, but i still love ya guyx muackx=)

SPONGE for life!
7:44 PM

{ABOUT}

Wen
One Hell of a Fat Ass Slacker
Glutton
Laughs Alot
Talkative
Loves Family & Friends
(:

{NEEDED}

Tonnes of $$ for School
Better Job
White Skirt
FOOD!!!
Sling Bag

{HOLLER}

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)



{REWIND}

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006

{BUDDIES}

Angela
Brian
Claudine
Henhen
Huijuan
Jem
Jun
Kiat
Marsha
Tannia
Vince
Xin

{CREDITS}

designer/Fytrie
jaded_star*
image
image hosting
fonts