<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22443764?origin\x3dhttp://mia-dolce-vita.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
{Thursday, February 16, 2006}

Exhausted


So tired, just reach home from work! Its been a long time since i was there, and I cant remember my stuff. Fainted. But today i gotta know some new peeps-Nic, Aisah, Siti and Norma. Haha all the crazy asses and all.. Then I saw Funny Auntie and the cleaner, wha miss them so much haha..

Some pig sent me home and we were like talking about our day, boob job, mens and all so stupid! Haha i bet lotza people heard it. But it was cool. And by the way PIG MY HANDWRITING IS DEFINITELY NICER THAN YOURS=p

Love this song:
I'm talking about love, love, love
All my girls stand in a circle and clap your hands
This is for you
Ups and downs highs and lows NO matter what you see me through
My boyfriend he don't answer on the telephone
I don't even know where the hell he goes
But all my girls we're in a circle and nobody's gonna break through
L, O, L, O, L, O, L, O, V, E
L, O, L, O, L, O
Oh did you hear me say
L, O, L, O, L, O, L, O, V, E
L, O, L, O, L, O
Oh did you hear me say
L, O, L, O, L, O, L, O, V, E
L, O, L, O, L, O
I'm talking about
L, O, L, O, L, O, L, O, V, E
L, O, L, O, L, O, L, O, L, O
I'm talking about love, say you'll be my girls for life
Girls for life x 2

Oh hold off I need another one
I think you, you do too
Grab my bag, got my own money
Don't need any man in this room
My boyfriend he'll be calling me now anytime
I need all my girls to keep him off my mind
So hold up we need another one
What we got is all good
L, O, L, O, L, O, L, O, V, E
L, O, L, O, L, O
Oh did you hear me say
L, O, L, O, L, O, L, O, V, E
L, O, L, O, L, O
Oh did you hear me say
L, O, L, O, L, O, L ,O ,V, E
L, O, L, O, L, O
I'm talking about
L, O, L, O, L, O, L, O, V, E
L, O, L, O, L, O, L, O, L, O
I'm talking about love
Love is an energy
Love is a mystery
Love is meant to be true
Love is a part of me
Love is the heart of me
Love is the best thing we do
Im talking about
L, O, L, O, L, O, L, O, V, E
L, O, L, O, L, O
Oh did you me say
L, O, L, O, L, O, L, O, V, E
L, O, L, O, L, O
Oh did you hear me say
L, O, L, O, L, O, L, O, V, E
L, O, L, O, L, O
I'm talking about
L, O, L, O, L, O, L, O, V, E
L, O, L, O, L, O, L, O
I'm talking about LOVE
L, O, L, O, L, O, L, O, V, E
L, O, L, O, L, O
Oh did you hear me say
L, O, L, O, L, O, L, O, V, E
L, O, L, O, L, O
I'm talking about
L, O, L, O, L, O, L, O, V, E
L, O, L, O, L, O
L, O, L, O, L, O, L, O, V, E
L, O, L, O, L, O, L, O
Am talking (x4)

I'm talking about LOVE


If you guyx got the song, send to me okiex=)

SPONGE for life!
1:11 PM

{ABOUT}

Wen
One Hell of a Fat Ass Slacker
Glutton
Laughs Alot
Talkative
Loves Family & Friends
(:

{NEEDED}

Tonnes of $$ for School
Better Job
White Skirt
FOOD!!!
Sling Bag

{HOLLER}

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)



{REWIND}

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006

{BUDDIES}

Angela
Brian
Claudine
Henhen
Huijuan
Jem
Jun
Kiat
Marsha
Tannia
Vince
Xin

{CREDITS}

designer/Fytrie
jaded_star*
image
image hosting
fonts