I dont feel so well nowadays.. My nose, my throat, my stomach.. Gosh so much prob.. Hopefully i'm not gonna be down with gastric flu again.. My darling bro's also sick haha.. Craziness.
Dont feel like doing anything, just wanna laze at home.. Plus now got so much school things to settle.. Haiz.. Save me from all this.
Oh ya went out with Eve, Shan and Hen to Bugis Village.. And within 5minutes of shopping, I already bought myself a white ladylike skirt haha.. Eve and shan helped me to choose, but after that purchase, I din even get anything else, fainted! I'm looking forward to the farewell dinner.. =)
SPONGE for life!
12:00 PM
{ABOUT}
Wen
One Hell of a Fat Ass Slacker
Glutton
Laughs Alot
Talkative
Loves Family & Friends
(:
{NEEDED}
Tonnes of $$ for School
Better Job
White Skirt
FOOD!!!
Sling Bag
{HOLLER}
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
{REWIND}
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
{BUDDIES}
Angela
Brian
Claudine
Henhen
Huijuan
Jem
Jun
Kiat
Marsha
Tannia
Vince
Xin
{CREDITS}
designer/Fytrie
jaded_star*
image
image hosting
fonts